Saturday, September 27, 2008

Chalk it up to procrastiation


Sarah Jelly at the pool table

I've been hard at work doing my taxes over the last few days. Finding receipts, categorizing them and adding them up. It's one of those tasks that take forever as I tend to want to do other things instead... eat, sleep, even clean!

I'd managed to fend off other work and activities to concentrate on this one goal, at least, until today. I was invited out to another Simon Mah event. Yes, another playboy bunny guest appearance surrounded by fans and photographers and weighted by the birthday pull. "Come on out we have to celebrate your birthday." Tempting, very temping.


Adriana cues up.

Of course there's also the food aspect, after all one has to take a break to eat dinner. So there I was, in the midst of photographers and fans swarming around two models, Sarah and Adriana. I have to admit, it was nice to see the fellow photographers as it's been a while. Comparing camera features while being able to photograph attractive young women can't be a bad thing.


Sarah strikes a pose

I shot the photos here in this blog entry with no flash. I was pretty impressed with the results as the lighting at Chalkers was quite dim.


Adriana tries to hand at pool

No comments: