Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Nocturnal Activities


The CN tower with rare red and white lighting

This blog entry is dedicated to all the 9 to 5ers that are sleeping at this point. While this doesn't happen every night it's not something out of the ordinary, for me at least.

At around 3am I went to Darryl's office to drop off some graphics. We freelancers generally have no concept of time limits (like stopping work at five) and will work until the job gets done. Consequently we will also not start working at 9am unless we need to.


Darryl at the office

Around 4:15am we ended up at the McDonalds on Queen and Spadina. 24 hours of greasy goodness. I picked up a filet-o-fish. Darryl was amazed that there was no line up. "Really? At 4:15 in the morning? You should come back here more often at this time.". What a sarcastic bastard I can be.


Darryl at the 24 hour McDonalds

At 5am. After dropping off the company car I hike home, as it's only two blocks away. The sun is starting to come up.


Looking toward Gerrard street at 5am.


Looking toward the sun starting to rise in the east.

After a snooze and waking up at 11am, I eventually bring my laptop outside to do work in the backyard.


Working in the backyard. Wireless is fun.

No comments: