Friday, June 06, 2008

Hot day, cool basement


Pumpkin relaxes in the coolness of the basement

Today is a type of day I miss living in a basement apartment. Ack, it's hot and it's not even really summer yet. Living on the second floor I'm a bit worried that my computers will overheat (that might explain why one of the computers keeps crashing but didn't during the march project).

Pumpkin, the cat is pretty bright. He had followed me downstairs while I was doing laundry and never came back up. When I went back downstairs to transfer the laundry from the washing machine to the dryer I found the cat lying under a table in the cool shade. I suppose the whole basement is cool shade.

Meanwhile I've opened up the computer and am running it with the motherboard exposed. If it doesn't crash then chances are it's the heat.

No comments: