Monday, July 04, 2005

Subway Workouts


TTC rider exercising. And I thought eating on the go was a time saver.

In all my years of commuting I don't think I've ever seen a guy hanging upside down from the subway poles. Maybe I just don't ride "the better way" enough at odd hours. I suppose it's better than kids vandalizing posters or ripping of ad signs and tearing through the seats with knives. This guy was a threat to himself.

He looked pretty clumsy. Like I was watching a bad kung fu movie with a real low budget. Maybe writers could use something like this for the next Remo Williams movie. The main character is poor so before he can beat up and bad guys he has to train on a train. Prefecting his coordination and combat skills before climbing a large structure with scafolding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was in the Czech Republic, late one night waiting for a bus, and a bus from a different route drove past, and several fellows were standing in the back, upside down. It seemed like a fun bus to be on...