Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Movie Time


Waiting in a bus shelter at 2:30am after walking thirty minutes through rain.

There are times, that happen pretty rarely, when I write a blog entry and punch myself in the arm at what a great job I've done in writing the thing. Entertaining, witty, maybe even intelligent. Can't really say that for this one. I've just gotten home from work. It's about 3:30am. I'm a bit tired and really should go to sleep. My call time is at 2pm tomorrow. We're shooting a set which is being put on fire. I'm tempted to watch the first season of Alias while I make something to eat.

The main reason for writing this entry is to put people's minds at ease. Recently I've been getting email wondering if I'm still alive or if there has been foul play involved (as opposed to dying in one's sleep). Yes I'm still putting around. My timetable is a bit messed up though.

3 comments:

Anna Pet said...

I know what you mean...sometimes things just happen...that picture personifies the essence of tiredness...hope things get better soon. People miss you when you are away because you have a fun blog with beautiful pictures and they like to read about your life.

Have a good day.

Zee said...

There are times I read your blog and I punch myself in the arm thinking "why the hell do I keep reading this thing?"

Ha ha ha ha just kidding. sort of.

That Girl said...

hey:D just stumbled into your blog .. hoping around.. i miss canada so much.. scrolled down yours pics and i felt sooo homesick.,.