Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The best sleep money can buy


Streetcar waits at light while fluffy bits of cold wet snow float by.

I think I've had the best sleep I've had in weeks. Woke up well rested and actually awake. Even had an odd dream of cooking potatoes and trying to find a store that was open to buy milk and butter to add them into my mashed potato recipe. I thought the dream was a little strange as I haven't really been cooking at home much in the last few days.

When I did decide to go out I noticed my path way was again covered with tons of snow. Not the light fluffy kind, but the heavy, wet, ice on the bottom, slide and land on your back kind. It could have been worse. An icicle might have at that same second dropped and put a hole through me. I'm going to have to take a baseball to those things or find a construction hat somewhere.

No comments: