Saturday, September 03, 2005

Movie waiting


Waiting for the show to start.

After taking a nap I met up with Nancy, Michelle and Marc at the rainbow cinema to see the sequel to "the Transporter". Although the seats are cramped and narrow the price for admission is pretty inexpensive. $7.50 for an evening show. I met them outside the theatre (see above).

Without totally destroying the plot line of the movie I thought it was good until near the end. It was there that my suspension of disbelief was shattered. Sure there were other parts of the movie where you might say "Yea, like that's possible" sideways out of your mouth. I have to admit that the CG kind of took me out of the movie a few times. It wasn't as bad as the James Bond movie "Die Another Day", where Bond is parachuting over the melting ice, but some of the scenes in the Transporter2 looked really unrealistic. I thought the whole end sequence should have been replaced by a standard fight on the ground. It would have made the movie better and cost the production less.

Still it was a nice piece of entertainment to get my mind off my aching tooth.... and yes William is right... they should have stuck with the BMW car.

No comments: