Sunday, November 06, 2005

Lord of the Ant People


Darryl looks down on the "ant" people

I had to retrieve my firewire drive from Darryl today so while in the neighborhood we decided to go for dim sum at the Sky Dragon resturant located on the corner of Dundas and Spadina. From there you can see the busy intersection from a balcony just outside the third, maybe forth, floor resturant.


Grange Park revisited

Last night and maybe even this morning there was rain and wind. Lots of it. I wondered if the leaves would be on the trees from yesterday. When I got to Grange Park I noticed that the leaves were blown off the tops of most of the trees (hence the tight crop so as to minimize the number of gaps).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee, but the tight crop means you can't see the big stupid dumb box...

Anonymous said...

I hate that Daryl guy, he features here too much.