Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dim sum at the New Treasure


Lobster tank at the New Treasure restaurant

Woke up this morning feeling a bit sentimental and thought about the girl and figuring how I could spend time with her without smothering her or making her feel cornered. Last time I talked to her she was sick with a cold she probably got from me. Thought about bringing her soup but that got nixed.

I ended up going for lunch with Julia, the matchmaker girl from the night of the art gallery. She wanted to know how my "dating" was going. She did try to set me up with that photographer's assistant a few weeks ago. We consumed the dim sum in front of us while I updated her on the assistant and lack of interest on both sides.

After the meal it was a quick stop at Best Buy to look for headphones and some CD that was supposedly on sale. Julia dropped me off at home with the cheer up speech, one way things will work out, etc, etc, blah, blah, regarding the girl.

No comments: