Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Meeting at Lick's


Dave takes my picture on the second floor of Lick's

I met Dave today at Lick's to talk about, what else, camera gear. Dave was one of the select few that managed to ask Shatner a question at the sci-fi, comic book, horror convention back in september. Originally we started talking because Dave and another fan wanted some photos of Nimoy and Shatner. Since I had the longest lens of the bunch of us I told them I'd send some photos their way.

Turns out Dave lives relatively close and we share interest in Nikon camera gear, accessories, and camera gadgets in general. Meeting at Lick's was just a bonus. I don't know what they put in their burgers but they're some of the best burgers you can get in the city of Toronto. A close second would probably be Dangerous Dan's (located on Queen and Broadview). If anyone knows of any other good burger places let me know as I'm always open to trying new food at different places.

I brought my fish eye 10.5 mm, 85mm and 70-200mm lenses for him to try out on his D70.

2 comments:

theotherbear said...

What about Wimpy's they have the biggest burgers. So I am told, because I have never been taken there. However I loved my plain old Harvey's burger last time I was in TO.

BagelHot said...

There's actually a Wimpy's that opened up near Logan and Danforth. I'll have to go and check it out.
As for more main stream fast foods I think Wendy's has a good burger.

Actually I love eating a Double Big Mac. I just don't like the feeling once it's sitting in my stomach.