Sunday, September 05, 2010

Food with Friends



I was trying to think of something to do when Emmanuel called suggesting we go for lunch at a new noodle place near Dundas and Bay. "What food? Yeah! Sure!", twist my rubber arm. Twisted it was.

Kenzo, the japanese noodle place, had a bunch of photos in the front window of the different types of noodles and soups you could order. We didn't really look at it long. We practically ran inside.



While tasty, the noodles weren't that filling. Not because of the portion but more because I was famished. Had it been a regular day I'm sure it would have filled me comfortably.



Later on in the day I went for a popularity (mushroom) burger at Toby's. The weird thing about this is that I thought all the Toby's locations went extinct. There used to be a chain of them all around Toronto. I was kind of surprised that there was one left and it was located near my house.



For dessert (ice cream and waffles) Peter and I ended up at the Sicilian Cafe. Another place located near my house. How convenient.

No comments: