Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Stem


At the Stem

The highlight of the day was to meet up with Emmanuel to eat at the Stem. As stated in a previous blog entry, the Stem is an old style restaurant that serves greasy spoon type comfort food. It's also a place for Emmanuel and I to sit around brain storming ideas on work, life, women and the universe in general.

Today's discussion had a guest speaker, of whom I can't remember his name but was a sound engineer who happened to be eating in the booth next to us. After sliding over and showing some picture of a mountain (I think it was Everest) on his cell phone he proceeded to talk about some new, up and coming music talent that he referred to as the new Van Morrison.

Other than that I really don't remember much of that day other than the fact that I noticed a lot of construction happening along Queen street. Buildings being torn down, buildings going up.

No comments: