Saturday, March 10, 2007

When it rains it pours...


Gudrun directs her latest epic

I'm not really sure what's been happening lately. Is there a full moon or some other astronomic oddity? Today I had a lot of stuff crammed into my to do calendar. The day started off with an meeting regarding some motion graphics animation, followed by a mocumentary set shoot, ending off with a shoot at the local Indigo bookstore to shoot a few stills of some book writers.


Lisa hides behind what looks like a script while Mike waits to get make up.


Sven and Lisa in their 70s gear.


Mike gets into character


Hamming it up for the photographer

The mocumentary was a film being made for Darryl's next HLAP film festival. The director and producer of the film Gudrun Heinze, now a seasoned B-movie film veteran, took command of the cast and crew while running around the location looking for props and clothing.

Due to my squished schedule and having to get to Indigo I only had about an hour to shoot pictures before running out the door to the next venue.


Fans that make the authors day

I was told that for a saturday the crowd that packed the Indigo bookstore was pretty large. Over 200 people crowded around to listen to Sanjay Burman (author of "The art of Persistence") and Marie Diamond (contributer of "The Secret") talk about their books and inspirational stories.


A book fan with Marie Diamond

The picture above is of a laywer who was a huge fan of Marie Diamond. I gave her my card so she could get a copy of this picture but haven't heard from her. Hopefully she'll try google or use some other search engine to find this. If you are reading this email me I have a larger res photo with your name on it. Likewise if anyone recognizes this woman have her email via the bagelhot site.


Sanjay Burman and Marie Diamond


Marie and Sanjay pose with their poster

No comments: