Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Horseshoe


The program

A few days ago I received a invite through email from Piper, one of my friends, to go see her perform at the horseshoe.  It had been a while since I last saw her maybe shortly after working with her on the Thing (prequel).  Anyhoo I thought I'd go see her sing.

Shortly after getting the email I got a text message from some of the guys working at Rookie Blue.  It was inviting me to the horseshoe as of of the guy's wife was singing.  It took a few hours to realize that I was already going to the same venue.



Tonight's schedule

When it dawned on me that both people would be at the same venue, I thought "Great, two birds, one stone."  Also it would be a great chance to take some photos in a dark venue of people singing.  It's been a while and I think I needed to practice.


Katie Doidge


Piper Hayes

No comments: