Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I will work for food... so it seems.


A snowman in the neighbourhood

Today was pretty slow. I had met up with Leah who for the longest time had been waiting for some roller derby photos I shot (see the blog entry from a long time ago). I was going to just give her the photos but she insisted on taking me out for Indian food... again the buffet.

I suppose she called at a good time as I was hungry and any food sounded good.


Leah feeds me Indian food in exchange for some roller derby photos

Hours later I received a call from Robin. She was trying to get some pictures taken of a few blankets to enter some art show/exhibition. I thought it would be easier to just go over with my camera and flash and shoot away rather than trying to figure out why her camera wasn't focusing properly.

She reminded me that she still owed me dinner for something else I helped her out with... I think it was the T-shirt shoot (click here for even earlier blog entry).


Robin holds up a sock monkey blanket


A sock pigeon

1 comment:

theotherbear said...

I like Robin's blanket - so cute!