Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Humbert Files - Day Seven


Humbert purrs to today's picture with Wednesday's newspaper

Today Humbert was pretty much back to normal. Very affectionate and very talkative (if cats can be talkative, lots of non stop meowing). No surprise cat barf any where, at least not that my feet noticed. Looking for that thing you dropped, be it a pair of glasses or a thumb tack? Chances are my feet or foot will find it before my eyes. Crunch. "Ah... found them... whoops."


Quilty the catsquatch

Today I even managed to get a picture of Quilty. Quilty has for the most part been pretty skiddish this week, running out of the room whenever I walk in, and giving me a wide berth when doing so. I think Quilty is usually hiding under a table or behind a chair or around a corner. Today the cat watched my actions from on top of the staircase. Taking a picture of this cat is right up there with taking a picture of the Sasquatch running through the forest.

Needless to say both cats are doing fine. To celebrate I ate another Jelly log. Hey, am I the only one eating these things?


Insulin, the miracle drug

For those of you that don't know what a bottle of insulin looks like, here's a photo. As much as I hate needles and the thought of jabbing the cat on a daily basis I have to say I like the bottle technology. You don't have to untwist a lid you just insert the needle into the center of the cap that's made of rubber, take out the desired amount, a pull out the needle. Wow.


Humbert enjoys sitting in the sun

At around 11am the sun was coming in the main window. Humbert took a position on the coffee table to warm up. The house has been pretty cold the last few days.

No comments: