Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Humbert Files - Day Six


Police stop a streetcar. What's going on?

On the way to Rick and Sabrina's place our streetcar stopped behind another streetcar with police wandering around it. Three cars of police. What was going on? Maybe they were cracking down on the perp that had a hand in yesterday's brick throwing at a bus. Probably not.


Humbert seems a lot better and is meowing in front of Tuesday's paper.

Humbert seemed more lively today and was a lot more audible than in recent visits. Maybe Humbert is a morning cat? I jabbed the cat with the needle of insulin then ran out to do some errands and have lunch. I returned later in the afternoon with a new bag of clumping kitty litter (scented).


A goat dinner at the Roti Palace on Bathurst.

I thought I'd spend time with the cat today. I brought my laptop to do some blogging and photo work. One thing led to another and I found myself sleeping on the couch. I woke up around 4pm to find Humbert looking at me from the coffee table. Maybe checking to see if the allergies had kicked in yet. Was the cat rubbing it's paws together? "Ex-cell-ent."

No comments: