Monday, July 07, 2008

The bike trail



I had to drop off some stuff at Andrew's (the designer). When I arrived at his home he was still out doing some errands so I went across the street to the park, sat under a tree to get out of the sun, and took some photos of the neighbourhood pigeons.

Later on my way home I decided to bike along the Mark Goodman trail. It runs along the Toronto waterfront for the most part, then cuts through a bunch of park like green spaces. Somewhere around cherry street there's a beach that has these old barbecue grills that are permanently there for public use. They used to be all over. High Park, the Toronto Islands. Now not so much.


Seed


The Marc Goodman trail marked by the blue green lines


The old barbecue grill...


closer...


and closer still

No comments: