Mushroom broccoli tuna casserole
Last night I made a tuna casserole based on a recipe that I picked up in college. (Translation: It's fast and simple.) You can use whatever cheese you like. For today's ensemble I used Oka cheese from Quebec. I picked some up at the cheese store the other day. Last time I made this dish I used holandia, before that cheddar. If you're lactose intolerant you can forgo the cheese altogether.
- casserole dish
2 cups of uncooked macaroni
half a pot of water
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (optional)
2 cans of campbell's mushroom soup
1 branch of broccoli
1 cup of grated cheese
1 cup of sliced mushrooms
1 can of tuna
- add salt and oil into pot of water and bring to a boil.
- add macaroni to water, turn down heat and stir.
- when macaroni is soft empty water then pout the macaroni into casserole dish.
- cut up broccoli and onion into bite sized pieces.
- add broccoli, onion, grated cheese, tuna, mushrooms, and mushroom soup to casserole dish and mix with macaroni until everything is evenly distributed.
- cover casserole dish and place in oven for 30 minutes at 400° C
- take casserole dish out to cool, then serve.
Post a Comment