Thursday, January 03, 2008

Nikon called...


Pumpkin follows me up the street on my way to Nikon.

Feeling a bit better today I commuted for five hours on the TTC and Mississauga transit to make my way to Nikon and then back home. I went to pick up my 28-70mm lens. The lens I broke during a job shooting at the Four Seasons Centre of Performing Arts. I had brought it in for repairs and sometime yesterday Nikon left a message on my cell phone that the lens was ready to be picked up.

It's getting to the point where the guy behind the service desk recognizes me before I even approach the counter. I'd like to think that it's just good customer service as opposed to showing up a lot lately to get stuff repaired... yeah that's it.


For those that might have to do the same trek from the Toronto or surrounding area their main office is here.

Nikon Canada Head Office
1366 Aerowood Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1C1
Telephone: (905) 625-9910
Consumer Products Division Fax: (905) 625-6446

Service Department Fax: (905) 238-3487


If travelling by the TTC get off at the Islington train station, take the Mississauga Burnhamthorpe number 26 bus (located in the station) out to Burnhamthorpe and Dixie, then take the number 5 bus north to Aerowood Drive. Get out and walk the rest of the way.

No comments: