Tuesday, January 01, 2008

What a way to start 2008


Looking out the bathroom window

I woke up today with a sore throat. Not the greatest way of starting the new year. People around me are getting sick. It seems another flu bug is going around.

Not wanting to spread the sickness I cancelled my dinner plans with Andrew, Josie and Robert today as well as my lunch plans with Nilla tomorrow. Haven't seen Nilla in at least a year since she gave birth to her daughter. Funny how parenthood changes things.

I slept most of the day and while awake watched the Indiana Jones movies, all three of them. I did manage to poke my head out the bathroom window to see that it had snowed. That's when it hit me. "I'm looking out the bathroom window! Woo Woo!!" To fully appreciate this statement you have to go back a year. I was in a basement apartment. There was no bathroom window to look out of.

"I'm looking out the bathroom window! Woo Woo!!"

Happy New Year to anyone reading this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time you watch tomb raider, do it with the Rifftrack.