Thursday, March 17, 2005

Earth's Last Best Hope...


Natasha and Jennifer. Two of the amazing Marchand sisters.

Hello Readers!

Okay now I know what you're thinking. These two are the most attractive women to be on my blog (at least since Tammy, the girl in the pink bikini). Especially if you have a lemon fetish. How did I bribe them to be on my blog to be shared with you, the viewer, you ask?

First off let me assure you that no air brushing or photo manipulation was done. Yes they look that great in real life. Really. I know you're asking how do I manage to surround myself with all these attractive women? My advice is to just be yourself. Sure I'm charismatic, charming and easy going and I'm sure you are too (in your own way).

But don't let those great qualities fool you into thinking it's easy. It's not. It can be tough at times with all these people clamoring over you to get on your blog. Fame, fortune, attractive women. These are just some of the hazzards that come with publishing your own blog. If I had a dime for every woman that made a fuss to be on my blog I'm sure I'd have at least 30 cents.

As Stan Lee once said "With great power comes great responsibility". Not only have I strived for the best quality blog but I've also worked hard for you, dear reader, to enrich your life and make you a better human being. Why you ask? Why do I do all this for you? Because you are Earth's last best hope.

Now go forth and multiply... if that's too hard try addition. We like blog readers who are not as bright just as much as those who are.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either they're actually guys, or someone beat those chicks with a serious ugly stick.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mccarthy,

Didn't your mother ever tell you, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all? You must have some serious esteem problems to post a comment like that.

Anonymous said...

Well McCarthy, I can only imagine what a looker you must be, and with a personality like that....the girls must be knocking down your door!

Maybe you should spend a little less time insulting girls on the internet and a little more time getting a life.

Anonymous said...

i must admit that darryl gold in his many appearances does have one up on me, though he's got nothing on tash. i am slightly suspicous that you, mr. mccarthy, are the chap i hit last night when i blocked a mitten with a goalie pad. just incase i'll tell you that i tried to play gene chandler's "duke of earl" to smooth things over but the jukebox ate my quarters.

Anonymous said...

Yeh, I have esteem problems. My parents are both alcoholics and my brother pounds on my head every day. Compared to you ugly chicks I'm like the luckiest dude in the world.