Monday, August 22, 2005

Regenesis


Regenesis Playback with Alan Van Sprang and... me.

Today was my last day for a while working on Regenesis. I've managed to get a job through James working on a horror film for the next two weeks called "Silence" doing video assist. Wednesday is going to be crazy as we'll have five cameras on set that I and (hopefully) someone else will have to record. We shall see.

The above picture is a playback animation with Alan Van Sprang. We (james and I) were testing to see if the animation will work with the live image in front. That's me live. woo hoo. So yes it worked.

Alan used to play Howlyn during the fifth season of Earth Final Conflict. I used to talk to him all the time. At least until the wrap party when he came up to me and started a conversation. I asked who he was. I didn't recognize him without the alien makeup.

No comments: