Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Island Foods


Gudrun and Natasha in front of Island Foods

I met up with Gudrun today to submit my "Macho Baby!" and "Girl meets Boy" films into the phony Balogne film festival which takes place on the 16th of September. A bunch of people are submitting small short films they've done and getting together to socialize. It would have been nice to see some of the films that have been collecting dust over the past few years. Too bad I won't be able to make it.


Nat waves "good-bye".

I took this quick shot of Nat going back to work. She had this funny expression on her face which inspired the text. It was going to be "This person just kicked your dog." but that seemed rather cruel to animals.

Oh right, I went to see "Snakes on a Plane" and "BeerFest" a double header in the land of vegging. I'd rate "Snakes on a Plane" a 3/4 bagel where as "BeerFest" gets a quarter bagel. I think my frame of mind had something to do with the odd ratings.

No comments: