Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ugh the Heat


Vasha our waiter at the Future Bakery.

Holy crap! It's hot today. I don't have a thermometer on me but I'm sweating like a pig (do pigs even sweat?). I met up with Thomas today to catch up and have lunch. As self employed individuals one of the perks is being able to wake up late and go for lunch when ever you feel like it. Of course there's the whole money thing or lack of it because when you freelance it's feast or famine.

Today I would catagorize myself in the feast mode and so spending some money on lunch and sitting around for a few hours in the hot baking sun (in a shaded patio) sounded good to me.


Bird looks for scraps in the dirty dishes bin


What's that sound? It's the neighborhood ice cream truck.

2 comments:

Wade Marshall said...

I think that girl (Vasha) has served me before. She's cute.

BagelHot said...

I believe the term you're looking for is "BagelHot"