Thursday, October 30, 2008

Massey Hall


The Massey Hall entrance on Shuter and Victoria.

I took my cousin to see a Just for Laughs show today at Massey Hall. I scored the tickets from GAT. Thanks to Ingrid Hamilton we got to see the comics Finesse Mitchell, Hal Cruttenden, Pete Zeslacher, David O'Doherty, and Danny Bohy. To start off there was a guy that did sound effects much like Police Academy's Michael Winslow. Unfortunately I don't remember his name something like "Candy Pop".

While photographs were allowed as long as you didn't use a flash I was later told I could not shoot anything on stage because I had a professional camera. Boo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean by those terrible orange & black wrapped candies. Mich is the only person I know that likes them. As kids, she was the only one that I could trade the horrible candies with... she actually trades Smarties & KitKats for them - SCORE! She was always pretty generous as a kid (and she still is).

Thanks for coming to the party...I think it went well and everyone had a good time. Thank goodness for the warm temperatures last night.

Anonymous said...

Ooops, the last comment should have been posted to the Halloween Posting....sorry Baglehot.