Sunday, March 26, 2006

I love this lens


Queen street, the once computer hang out from my youth, is now a fashion district.

Despite my spinal cord feeling weird from yesterday I made it a point out go out, enjoy the sun, mild weather, and shoot a huge gob load of pictures with the rented 70-200mm 2.8 VR lens. As it was the last day in my possession I wanted to get my entire $46 worth. The images seem sharper, crisper. The focusing speed is a lot faster (when using the camera's AF) and you can blur things in the background a bit more using the larger 2.8 aperture than my other slower but much lighter in weight 70-300mm 4-5.6 lens.


Hot Dog! Sausages for only $1.50!

What exactly is in one of these dollar fifty sausages anyway? More fat? As compelling to my stomach as they were I did not buy one. I'll have to go back later on in the week and see if they're still on sale.


The old City Hall clock tower

My back wasn't as in bad shape as it was yesterday. Perhaps my body is adjusting to the extra weight. Or maybe it's because I wasn't standing around in one place for so long.

No comments: