Monday, March 27, 2006

Photo Delivery Day


Leanna Spina, Make up artist, Pizza eater

After the hectic amount of work that comes taking a bunch of shots, sifting through pictures, burning them to DVD and CD for delivery, today's goal was to return the lens and drop off, at various places, the photos that I'd taken. First, it was off to the camera store, followed by a trip to Andrew Majtenyi's mailbox, then off to Leanna's place. Leanna, btw, is a great make up artist should anyone be looking for one send me an email and I'll pass it along.

Despite going to McDonalds twice (two different locations) for three sausage and egg McMuffins, two hash browns, and two drinks of orange juice, Leanna made me eat a slice of Pizza. She didn't use a funnel and plunger but she might have.

By the time I got home, sometime in the afternoon, it was time to take a nap.

No comments: