Sunday, March 12, 2006

Prep time


Marc sits in front of some salmon congee at the Congee Queen

Sunday. The day of rest. At least that's what they say. For me it was a day to get a lot of things done. Mainly to get prepared for the upcoming week. Known here in Toronto as Fashion Week, it's a week of runways and other glamorous events that take place primarily at night. All night and all week. It's a smorgasbord of photographic opportunities.

Cleaning the lenses, camera, charging batteries, going over schedules, meeting times, and other notes are just some of the things I'm doing. That and I was toying around with a business card design for my friend Marc, who specializes in computer programming and phone solutions (see picture above).

We went for lunch at the Congee Queen (just west of Lawrence and Don Mills). It's too bad the resturant is so far. I could have congee everyday. Seems like that's my new favorite food.

No comments: