Friday, September 01, 2006

Steve's Stag


Reboot Steve with the waitresses.

As a member of the male community to violate what happens at a stag is a big no no. Steve, a fellow IATSE667 member, is getting married next week and tonight his friends threw a bachelor party for him. Starting at Hooters.

As a side note I would like to add that Hooters has the best honey garlic chicken wings that I've had in quite a while. In fact I'll even say they're the best wings I've had anywhere here in Toronto. If anyone knows of any good chicken wing places feel free to comment.

As for the rest of the night, I'm not really going to say much, other than we met Ron Jeremy (as cameras weren't allowed they are no photos).

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

I've never eaten Hooter's chicken wings before, but I'll suggest
Duff's Famous Wings on Bayview/Davisville. Their wings are really yummy and sadly they do not deliver. Wish they did.