Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A bird in the hand is better than a bird pooping on the head.


A very brave, but ratty, pigeon eats the last of my hot dog.

After a quick visit to Monster Records, I went tot he corner of Yonge and Bloor to grab a sausage on a bun. I had about twenty minutes before heading over to Indigo to shoot some authors of "The Secret".

I sat and ate on a bench in front of the Hudson's Bay store. My "street meat" consisted of a spicy italian sausage on a bun loaded with onions, red peppers, mustard, and corn relish (it must have corn relish) in case anyone is interested in buying me a cheap meal in the future. Hint, hint.

While feasting some local pigeons started to swoop in and hover in front of my face. Literally within centimeters from my hot dog. By the time I ate to the end of the bun I decided to take the opportunity to take a photo using the last crumb as a lure.

ps. My vocal cords are still shot.

No comments: