Monday, November 01, 2010

Bacon, Yummy Bacon


Yummy, yummy, crunchy, bacon.

Didn't do a heck of a lot today. I spent the day loafing around the apartment sifting through a huge amount of photos from the weekend trip in Ottawa. I saw the sun come up and go down from the window in my room. The non-sifting part of the day consisted of making some BLT sandwiches with extra thick bacon.

As much as I love the eating of said bacon, washing dishes with all that fat clinging all over is really off putting. It's times like this where maybe being a vegetarian might be a good thing. I poured the bacon fat into an empty soup can to be frozen and thrown out, maybe recycled.

I wonder if you can make soap out of bacon fat? I'll have to do research on this and get back to you.

2 comments:

Emmanuel Lopez - Motivatorman said...

Looks real good!

Anonymous said...

Bacon fat makes very strong lye soap.
Use the awesome power of bacon wisely.
You can also save your bacon fat for deep frying Pepsi.