Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Night of the Beach Burgers


The Beaches boardwalk at night

For some reason I found myself on the beach. I had gone to the "Burger Joint", a fast food restaurant located down there near where people play volleyball. The sun was just starting to go down and the volleyballers were leaving by the time I purchased the burger with fries and gravy and had sat down on the boardwalk next to a lamp post.

It was one of those days. I found myself wondering aimlessly around looking for something to shoot. I had slept most of the day thanks to doing a bunch of correspondance to London, England all morning (around 4am). So my schedule has been a bit messed up.


The Leuty life guard station at night

London is five hours ahead of Toronto so by calling at 4am Toronto time I had hoped to get a hold of people in London just as they were getting into work. This is why email is so much better in some ways.

2 comments:

Cupcake said...

FYI, BagelHot, the former "Beaches" took a residents vote a little awhile ago to figure out what name they prefer and what it should be called offically, and the "Beach" won. The area is now called The Beach. Go figure, I personally like the sound to "Beaches" compared to just "Beach".

P.S. When is your trip to the UK happening?

BagelHot said...

September 16th. The day of the phony balogne film fest.