Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday on the Islands


The ArsonCityScape at the skate board park stage

Another day on the islands. I started at the skateboard stage at WakeStock and shot a band called The Arsoncityscape. After that I hurried over to Wards to shoot the sound walk and the outdoor concert. Then once the concert as over I hurried back to see the final hours of WakeStock.

The last few days have been a bit exhausting photo wise. I'll have to sleep in tomorrow.


Paddling Lake Ontario


Nadine leads today's sound walk


The installation dancers


Sound in the outdoors


That's not a dead body. That's Julia Male in mist of a performance.


How did you say you wanted your burger?


WakeStocker Linda does a hand stand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must have been dead tired by Sunday night...get some sleep you freak! (When I say freak, I mean it in the nicest way.)