Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Do you eat the red ones last?


Smarties - the Canadian version

I was going through my VIA train luggage (bag) and taking all the stuff out that was in it from my Montreal trip. I required the luggage to move some photo equipment. Since the bag had wheels I just figured it would be easier than lugging it around on my shoulder. I found some papers and a unopened box of "Canadian" smarties. As pictured above they were all red and white. The white ones had a maple leaf on most of them. They have the same smartie taste.

For those of you not born in North America, here's the smarties jingle (which has been brain washed into my mind from watching lots of TV as a kid)...

When you eat you smarties do you eat the red ones last?
Do you suck them very slowly or crunch them really fast
Eat that candy coated chocolate but tell me when I ask...
When you eat you smarties do you eat the red ones last?

No comments: