Friday, November 25, 2005

Shatner and Nimoy together again


SFX con flyer

Today I received a flyer in the mail for a Sci-Fi event taking place next september. Yikes! Talk about planning your life in adanvce. Although it would be interesting to see what these actors would have to say to give you your $400 bucks worth. Would they talk about the on set hijinks? That Gene Rodenberry was indeed a god? All the infighting among crew members? How they both miss Deforest Kelly or James Doohan? (that's McCoy and Scotty for all you people not in the know of Star Trek The Original Series - ST:TOS).

To my surprise I didn't just chuck the flyer in the garbage like I did last year with the SFX flyer featuring Elijah Wood. I actually scanned it in to email it to a friend in L.A. who is probably considering flying here to see them.

As for me, there are a lot of camera accessories in the way as well as bills and rent... We'll see.

2 comments:

Wade Marshall said...

There's a 50/50 chance one of them will kick it before next September.

Zee said...

Sell your laserdiscs, money for geekfest achieved.