Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Sleep and Chicken Soup


Chicken soup made in a crock pot (slow cooker)

I spent most of the day sleeping. While I woke up at 7:00am, it was still too early to meet everyone for the Detroit/TORD brunch. I needed to do stuff and stay awake for another 3 hours. I jumped on working on some wedding photos to pass the time.

While letting the computer batch process some color correction schemes I set up I went back to bed to lie down. To rest my eyes. Yeah sure. I opened my eyes five hours later at 2pm. I missed the brunch.

The highlight of the day ended up with me going grocery shopping. Specifically to pick up ingredients for making a chicken noodle soup from scratch. It would be another crock pot master piece. Some chicken, celery, carrots, mushrooms, onions, chives, garlic, and pasta all thrown in with some water.

12 hours later... presto chango... chicken soup.

No comments: