Friday, January 19, 2007

Lens Looking


The micro 105mm lens and it's depth of field

Went to downtown camera today to look at lenses. Found out that Graham, the sales paerson that knows me by first name and ex-neighbor, is no longer working at the store. I'll have to figure out what happened to him. Maybe that's why he asked for my card a few days ago.

I managed to play with the new 105mm VR lens. I've been toying with getting that lens to shoot a sequel to "Macho Baby!". But as it isn't really bring money in, it's just a hobby, the lens can wait. Because of the smashed 18-70mm kit lens I did pick up the 28-70mm 2.8 lens as a replacement. It cost a pretty penny but I've been eyeing it for a while and I need it for upcoming jobs. At least that's how I justified it in my brain. I still need to get that SB-800 fixed or replaced.

No comments: